dust cover cambric

  • Deck & Dust Cover Fabric | OnlineFabricStore

    Shop Deck & Dust Cover Fabric at OnlineFabricStore. Everyday low prices with fast shipping.

  • What is that fabric under box springs and chairs? | Yahoo ...

    Dec 09, 2008 · Best Answer: The fabric is called "cambric" and the application is called a dust cover. It's fairly cheap stuff, less than $1 a yard. Its original purpose was to keep the stuffing from falling on the floor underneath furniture. You can easily replace it with like stuff or duck or muslin from a fabric store.